Spa Day Packages
We have a variety of spa day packages available at Vintage Garden Spa.
Whichever package you choose you will have our log cabin and garden area completely to yourselves.
We are able to cater for groups of up to 4 people.
Bespoke packages may be also available on request, subject to availability – so please do enquire if you you would like to discuss how we can meet your needs.
Our afternoon tea’s are all homemade, using quality ingredients; Including free range eggs.
We are proud to hold a 5* food hygiene rating with the Food Standards Agency and we are proud to have been award a ‘certificate of Excellence’ on Trip Advisor thanks to the fabulous reviews from our guests.
Our large hydrotherapy hot tub is from the world leaders Hotspring range and accomodates 6 people with 5 hydra jet systems; including Moto-massage jets for a deeply invigorating massage to ease away aches and pains.
Two for Tea
This is a delightful package for 2 people.
You may visit as a couple for a romantic afternoon alone, with a friend or with family.
Our ‘Two for Tea’ package includes:
- Welcome drinks and consultation to ensure your needs will be met. Refreshments and biscuits are provided throughout your visit.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels.
- 45 minute session in our hydrotherapy spa
- 60 minutes of luxurious treatment time each ( choose from one of our facials, Swedish massage, Indian head massage, aromatherapy massage or lava shell massage).
- A Vintage style afternoon tea, with traditional tea stands, vintage china tea cups & saucers cake forks and spoons. Afternoon tea can be taken either inside the cabin or on our garden patio when the weather is nice. We get the sun all day long but do have a sunbrella if required !
- Enjoy variety of delicious home made cakes/desserts and large warm scones with clotted cream, jam and a variety of freshly made sandwiches.
- Relax and spend quality, uninterrupted time alone with exclusive and private use of our log cabin and garden area. You can of course bring a book to read and put your feet up on our cosy wing chairs and footstools but we do have magazines and adult colouring available for you.
You will be looked after by Sam, so you will have the same therapist to host you throughout your visit. You can have your treatments in a separate treatment room while the other relaxes in the cabin or you can remain together in the cabin throughout.
(Please allow at least 5 hours for your visit).
Complete package price:Tuesday – Friday £179 per package
Saturdays £199 per package
Let’s Get Together
A package for 3-4 people, the perfect chance to enjoy a relaxing, hassle free get together with friends or family. During your time here you will have exclusive sole use of the log cabin, hydrotherapy hot tub and garden area.
Our ‘Let’s Get Together’ package includes:
- Welcome drinks and full consultation to ensure your needs are met.
- Refreshments, tea tray and biscuits provided throughout your visit.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels.
- 30 minute Session in the hydrotherapy spa for your group.
- 30 minute blissful treatment time each (choose from one of our facials, Swedish massage, Indian head massage, aromatherapy massage, lava shell massage or hot stone massage).
- A Vintage afternoon tea, served with traditional tea stands & teapot, vintage tea cups & saucers, cake spoons and forks. You can choose to take your afternoon tea either in the cabin or our garden patio when the weather is nice. We get the sun all day long but do have a sunbrella if required !
- Enjoy variety of lovely home made cakes. Fresh homemade scones with clotted cream, jam and sandwiches.
- Relax and spend quality, uninterrupted time together with exclusive and private use of our log cabin and garden area. We have magazines, adult colouring books, crosswords and family trivia quizzes for you to have some good old fashioned fun !
- You can of course bring a book to read and put your feet up on our cosy wing chairs.
*Please note: Each person will have treatments in our Garden Room individually while the rest of your party relaxes in the cabin/garden area for groups of 3-4 people.
(Please allow at least 4.5 – 6 hours for your party dependent on size)
Tuesday – Friday £70 per person
Saturdays £80 per person
Blooming Lovely (Pregnancy Package)
A beautiful package for a time when you want to feel the loveliest you can.
Our trio of treatments will leave you feeling wonderfully re-energised from top to toe.
First begins a wonderfully soothing foot soak to take the strain off your feet. Gentle exfoliation will smooth and soften what is often such a hard to reach area during pregnancy.
Next you’ll be invited to rest on our massage bed where a specially contoured memory foam cushion will support your hips and lower back. You can rest slightly inclined to a comfortable position, so you are not laid completely on your back.
A nourishing and softening foot mask is then applied and while this begins to take effect, a gentle facial begins to brighten and nourish the skin with specially selected products from our aromatherapy range.
As those aches and stresses melt away and you drift into a state of pure relaxation, our wonderfully calming anti-stress aromatherapy full body side laying pregnancy massage will soothe, restore and release any further areas of tension.
As we conclude your time with us, those often puffy & swollen feet and ankles will be gently massaged & soothed with our cooling ice gel to leave you feeing refreshed and ready to leave us with a renewed spring in your step.
Includes: Foot aroma spa ritual (foot soak, exfoliation, hot towel cleanse, foot mask and foot massage), facial, full body aromatherapy pregnancy massage.
*You MUST be past the first trimester to receive this treatment and have no complications in your pregnancy. If you have any concerns please get in touch with us BEFORE booking this treatment.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes