- These Terms constitute an agreement between Vintage Garden Spa and the Client who is ordering and paying for the gift voucher.
- If the recipient of the gift voucher suffers from any pre-existing medical condition, we recommend that they contact us before booking to ensure it does not preclude them from receiving treatments or using the facilities available at Vintage Garden Spa. Failure to do so may mean they cannot receive treatment or use the facilities. No refund is payable by Vintage Garden Spa if we are not informed of medical conditions at the time of booking.
- Vouchers are sold as a monetary value. Should you purchase a gift voucher to cover the cost of a particular package and the price of that package increases before an appointment is booked, then the recipient shall be liable for the difference between the voucher amount and the cost of the increased package price.
- Should the recipient book an appointment for less than the voucher amount, the balance will remain on the gift voucher for further use. Change is not given.
- All gift vouchers purchased through the website are electronic (E-vouchers only).
- Please note. that by purchasing a gift voucher, you (the purchaser) and the person the voucher is for (recipient) agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Refunds – you may request a refund within 14 days of the date the voucher was purchased. A deduction of £2 will be deducted from your refund to cover administrative costs if you ordered a personalised e-voucher. If a handmade card and/or postage was ordered the cost charged for these will also be deducted from your refund.
- All gift voucher purchases are non-refundable after a period of 14 days.
- All gift cards have an expiry date of 12 months form the date of original purchase.
- Gift cards may be transferred once upon request
- All bookings made using gift cards are subject to our general booking terms and conditions.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Any gift cards offered for charity events have a limit of 3 months expiry and may not be exchanged or transferred.
- You (the purchaser) acknowledge that you have read all these Terms and agree to make sure all recipients are aware of and have accepted these Terms. By purchasing a gift voucher, you (the purchaser) and the person the voucher is for (recipient) agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Please note that as we are a home based spa we do not accept passing trade or ‘drop in’ purchases.
Temporary conditions due to covid 19:
In the unfortunate event that I am unable to provide any services due to restrictions or national lockdown all vouchers will be extended by the period of time any restrictions are in place.